• Easy to use: ADD hardener - SHAKE - SPRAY
• Enough material to re-spray the largest truck beds
• Protects against rust, corrosion, salt, damp and extreme temperatures
• Waterproof and flexible
• Helps deaden sound and vibrations
• Apply with Shutz gun, roller or brush to obtain different textures
• Provides excellent adhesion
3:1 Truck Bed Liner Base: Custom Coat Standard Hardener.
Recommend Fast Reducer Urethane up to 10% as required to reduce the texture.
• Pot life at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 60 minutes
• Touch Dry at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 1 hour subject to film build.
• Light duty: 2-3 days at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
• Regular duty: 5-7 days at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
• Coverage: 125 square foot per US Gallon (mixed).
Custom Coat's Truck Bed Liner can be applied to most original manufacturers finishes.
The surface should be lightly scuffed, and free from dirt and rust. For best results bare metal should be treated with a suitable etch primer e.g. U-POL ACID#8 (UP0776/ UP0741)